Everidae Sweet & Sticky Soy-Garlic-Honey Stir Fry
January 17th, 2013 by Dominic Sorenson - Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Vegan, Vegetarian
This is a sweet and sticky twist on the classic stir-fry from one of our most foodie of fans. Make this one to impress your guests and keep you healthy through the winter. A huge thank you to Aura C. of Grand Rapids, MI.
Time: ~25 min
1 lb. Fresh green beans
2 Tbsp Olive oil
1/2 C Red onion, thin sliced
2 Carrots, shaved into ribbons
3 Garlic cloves, minced
2 Tbsp Honey
2 Tbsp Soy sauce
2 Tbsp Favorite Everidae Sauce
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and salt it. Add the green beans and cook about 2 minutes. Don’t overcook or they will become soft and won’t maintain their vibrant color. Submerge the green beans in a bowl of ice water to stop them from continuing to cook.
- Put olive oil in a large, heavy skillet or wok. Cook the onions over medium heat for about 2 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for another minute.
- Toss the green beans and carrot ribbons into the pan and turn it up to high. Let brown, stirring often, for 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, honey, and Everidae sauce and toss to combine with the vegetables. Cook for another minute until the sauce thickens and gets a little sticky.
- Serve on brown rice or a blend of grains.